• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

daughter arrested/detained

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

absantiago

my daughter was arrested and detained in Rikers island. I am not sure what she's into but they said she won't be out of jail until Jersey take over. When I look up at the DOC it said E Felony. Please help....The taught of my daughter being there in jail is devastating. She is only 18 yrs old and have 1 child. Thank you....

Indiana Filer

my daughter was arrested and detained in Rikers island. I am not sure what she's into but they said she won't be out of jail until Jersey take over. When I look up at the DOC it said E Felony. Please help....The taught of my daughter being there in jail is devastating. She is only 18 yrs old and have 1 child. Thank you....
Do you have a question?

CdwJava

You can always try and raise bail money.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">