• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

black mold boat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kennyv2012

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tenn
I worked on a river boat for two yrs before they tied it up for black mold and stripped the interior down to bare steel and rebuilt the interior and used a environmental & toxic cleaning company to get rid of the mold do I have any recourse

kennyv2012

my breathing has gotten to a point while walking a short distance has become difficult, yes i am a smoker but the downturn in my breathing has increased and this has had to have some impact. the company said nothing to the crew but to move us to other boats for the duration of the cleaning but i took pictures of the signs and warnings they posted of the bio-hazard

HomeGuru

my breathing has gotten to a point while walking a short distance has become difficult, yes i am a smoker but the downturn in my breathing has increased and this has had to have some impact. the company said nothing to the crew but to move us to other boats for the duration of the cleaning but i took pictures of the signs and warnings they posted of the bio-hazard
**A: how many days/hours were you actually exposed and breathing the mold?

kennyv2012

I personally was on the boat a total of 12/ 28 day trips. we were on the boat 24 hours a day. we worked outside but to hazard a guess we were inside 18 hrs a day. capt. had sinus, pilot had throat problems, my breathing worsened, crew member had two strokes, crew member had chest pains (angxiety) sorry about spelling. sure we can attribute these symptoms to alot of things but i feel the point is the lack of aknowledgment or action by the company to the health issues.

HomeGuru

I personally was on the boat a total of 12/ 28 day trips. we were on the boat 24 hours a day. we worked outside but to hazard a guess we were inside 18 hrs a day. capt. had sinus, pilot had throat problems, my breathing worsened, crew member had two strokes, crew member had chest pains (angxiety) sorry about spelling. sure we can attribute these symptoms to alot of things but i feel the point is the lack of aknowledgment or action by the company to the health issues.
**A: what medical tests were completed on you and MD reports as evidence that you suffered from the boat mold?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">