• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony Record Sealed or Expunged in KY???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zer0DeGreeZ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky

I'm curious what exactly I can do to get rid of this felony charge I have. It's a Felony class D, Burglary in the 3rd. In cambell county of Northern Ky. I have since completed my 5 year probation period as of jan. 1st 2009. I followed through with everything required by this state to complete probation. Made all restitution, went to the physciatry, got my GED (also now in college holding 4.0 and perfect attendance), and didn't get violated not even once.

I was curious how i can either seal or expunge this record because it's keeping me from moving on in life. I have two beautiful daughters whom depend on me and I can't even get a job in my field because of this record. I was offered a 6 figure job but then turned down due to said felony. I've never got into any other trouble other then a few small traffic tickets. Is there anything I can do or am I doomed to be stuck at factories and fast food the rest of my life?

Zer0 DeGreeZ

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">