• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

questions!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

introuble129

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA
I was arrested for two charges of burglary and one charge of criminal intent. I have tried to, since I was bonded out, have a sit down meeting with my public deffender. However, she rarely returns my calls and if she does she doesn't answer my questions or doesn't set up a metting time. I believe that my court date is coming up and I have no idea what is going on. So... I was wondering if anyone could help me out. In all of my warrents it states that:
(Criminal Intent Charge) For the said ... did violate OCGA 16-4-1 when he/she willingly and knowingly with the intent to comit the offense of burglary, a felony, and did perform an act which constituted a substantial step toward teh commission of said crime, said act being acting as a lookout during the commisssion of attempted burglary. (Burglary Charge) For the said ... did violate OCGA 16-7-1 when he/she willingly and knowingly with the aid and abet in teh brugrlary of ... by acting as a lookout during the commisssion of that burglary. (Burglary Charge) For the said ... did violate OCGA 16-7-1 when he/she willingly and knowingly with the aid and abet in teh brugrlary of ... by acting as a lookout during the commisssion of that burglary.
I have proof that i was no where near the place of one of the bruglary charges. As for the other and the criminal intent... I was in the car with the lookout... unwillingly. What do i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">