• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired with active work comp case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D W ROWE

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC
I have worked for this company for 18 years and two years ago i was injured on the job and need to have a hip replacement done.I was the asst supervisor of shipping and recieving 2nd shift.(1 supervisor for all 3 shift no supervisor on 2nd) I have never gotten a bad preformace review.I was able to do all jobs put before me by supervision while on work restrictions.I was fired for no reason about three months ago (not a work force reduction).I have been told by the HR department that I should find another job.My supervisor calling my crew about the shift while they are off the clock.Paperwork for my shift missing to the point that i started making copies for myself. Supervison telling the witness to the injury event that i have always been a trouble maker and not a team player and trying to get him to change his statement about the event.supervision had asked me to sign off on paperwork I had nothing to do with(I would not sign )I am recieving umemployment.This company did not dispute my claim for unemployment.Work comp is still active and we are working on getting my hip replacement done.I have a work comp lawer but wonder if anything else i can do not covered by work comp?They should pay for what they have done to me!!!!!!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">