• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work Place Assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tom_Bartco

Dear Sirs:

I have not found a specific forum in which to pose this topic. I hope you'll excuse me. Should this topic fit another forum, move it and leaving me a note to advise me where it was moved to. Thanks.

As it pertains to the work place in general, how does the law in California, address work place violence?

How does the law pertain specifically to a non weapons physical confrontation? Physical meaning old fashion fist fight, etc. in this state?

Is a physical confrontation, with in the confines of the work place, considered an assault?

What is a companies legal obligation in this situation?

Assuming the companies local management was directly aware of a personality conflict between two or more employees in a work department?

Considering the local management failed to correctly act in some timely and positive method prior to correct the potential for an assault?

Kindly address each question fully and individually for our benefit and others whom may read this posting.

Your expert legal advice, in this matter, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">