• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RNelson

I have just been hired at a new job, selling digital phones. Before I even interviewed, i saw in the job description that they offered a complete benefits package. Now I have the job, and I have quit my previous job. I found out yesterday that this new job does not, as of yet, offer a benefits package. When I asked my new boss, he said that they were going to implement one within 3-4 months, Now, the average probation period is three months. So I wouldn't expect benefits before that time. But, if in 3 months, they still don't have their program up and rolling, that will leave me without benefits for God knows how long. In three months, do I have the right to expect medical coverage, since it was listed in the job description? I have already taken this new job, and quit my previous one. I can't go back. I have a family to worry about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">