• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Writing The Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BoogieMan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tn
Ok, maybe this is the dumb question, but I'm at loose ends.
Would it be legal? Detramentle to the case? To write the judge , and plead for bail for my fiance'? Or some kind of house arrest?
Please, anybody know?
Thanks for your time.

Antigone*

bad idea

Would it be legal? Detramentle to the case? To write the judge , and plead for bail for my fiance'? Or some kind of house arrest?
Please, anybody know?
Thanks for your time.
If you write the judge he is liable to sentence you to spelling and grammar classes.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tn Ok, maybe this is the dumb question, but I'm at loose ends.
Would it be legal? Detramentle to the case? To write the judge , and plead for bail for my fiance'? Or some kind of house arrest? Please, anybody know?
Thanks for your time.
The judge will not read any direct communication from you. If you have anything to contribute to your boyfriend's (or girlfriend's) defense, let his attorney know and he'll decide how, when, and if to use it.

BoogieMan

Thanks

Thanks, I appreciate it. Attorney has not been all that helpful up to this point. I'm just trying to do what I can.

BoogieMan

The answer to it all.

If you write the judge he is liable to sentence you to spelling and grammar classes.
LoL..! Your a real comedian. But, maybe magic is your real talent? So, why don't you try sticking your head up your *** and see if it would fit?

Please, anybody know?
Thanks for your time.
It can't help your fiancé's case. A judge is going to view this as an improper effort to persuade him to rule in favor of one side, and it will make him think that his fiancé isn't responsible enough to go through the system and handle his own affairs, which would weigh against leniency. There is a time and place for interested parties to present testimony to the court; your fiancé's lawyer can inform him of when you might be able to testify to your fiancé's benefit.

BoogieMan

Thanks

I appreciate your answer. I thought it was kind of crazy. I'm just trying to come up with anything that I can at this point. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">