• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BOING

HI i am an under 18 from pennsyvania i would just like to ask a question about possesion of marijuana. My friends and i were walking on a railroad track when two plice cars pulled up on either side. They told us that this was private property and that we should leave but then they pushed us against the car and serched us i my two friends both had pot on them and we were then all three arrested and put in the police cars. Since i was the driver they asked to search my car. so i let them there was NO marajuana on me and i was charged with trespssing. But i want to know if there is any way that i could get a drug charge for possesion if there was nothing on me, but i was with my friends.

If you could help me that'd be great.

HomeGuru

No, they can't charge you with possession. And you should learn to spell what you've been smoking and then quit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">