• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlawful Parking On curb?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ChristyLuu

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I have recieved a ticket saying I was parked on the curb, which I wasnt techincally. But yet every single car parked on my street was over the curb. So why did I receive the ticket? And was it unlaw that this officer gave me the ticket? And can I fight it with evidence showing I did not parked unlawful?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

CdwJava

I have recieved a ticket saying I was parked on the curb, which I wasnt techincally. But yet every single car parked on my street was over the curb. So why did I receive the ticket? And was it unlaw that this officer gave me the ticket? And can I fight it with evidence showing I did not parked unlawful?
What section were you cited for? (In other words, what are the numbers on the citation that state what code section you violated?)

Also note that it is NOT a defense to argue that everyone else was parked the same way.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">