• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help my licence is being revoked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

torque1980

in may 2008 i passed my driving test, i have just recieved a letter from the dvla telling me that they are revoking my licence because i didnt take a extended driving test which they appartently ordered me to do back in 2001 when i was done for dangerous driving. before took my test, i asked the dvla weither i had to take the extended test and was informed that i didnt have to , and good luck. since then i passed my test and have obtained a full uk license. the letter tells me that they are at fault and that they have only just been informed by the court of this offence. i have had my license nearly a year and it has been nearly nine years since this offence. i have been a delivery driver for the last eight months and my job now hangs in the balance. PLEASE HELP. where do i go to dispute.

HomeGuru

in may 2008 i passed my driving test, i have just recieved a letter from the dvla telling me that they are revoking my licence because i didnt take a extended driving test which they appartently ordered me to do back in 2001 when i was done for dangerous driving. before took my test, i asked the dvla weither i had to take the extended test and was informed that i didnt have to , and good luck. since then i passed my test and have obtained a full uk license. the letter tells me that they are at fault and that they have only just been informed by the court of this offence. i have had my license nearly a year and it has been nearly nine years since this offence. i have been a delivery driver for the last eight months and my job now hangs in the balance. PLEASE HELP. where do i go to dispute.
**A: what country are you in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">