• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right to sue letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trainman801

I am looking for a young lawyer who likes a challenge. This case has been dismissed by EEOC and UALD of Utah.

I want to take it further by going to federal court.

If you are from Utah....
Here is the pay:
$1000.00 as soon as we agreed to take the case.
$1000.00 for every day we go to court.
I pay federal court filing fees.
Win or lose the money is yours.
If you are from out of State.....
Here is the pay:
$1000.00 as soon as we agreed to take the case. Get bar exam done first..
I have a house for you to stay on while you handle my case and get your bar exam done
Win or lose the money is yours

HomeGuru

I am looking for a young lawyer who likes a challenge. This case has been dismissed by EEOC and UALD of Utah.

I want to take it further by going to federal court.

If you are from Utah....
Here is the pay:
$1000.00 as soon as we agreed to take the case.
Win or lose the money is yours.
If you are from out of State.....
Here is the pay:
$1000.00 as soon as we agreed to take the case. Get bar exam done first..
I have a house for you to stay on while you handle my case and get your bar exam done
Win or lose the money is yours

**A: that's not enough. You need to add a bunch more zeros.

pattytx

This site prohibits attorney recommendations. And reputable attorneys don't troll public boards for clients.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I am looking for a young lawyer who likes a challenge.

Then pick up the phone and start dialing. This is not the way to find an attorney. Not a reputable one, anyway.

HomeGuru

This site prohibits attorney recommendations. And reputable attorneys don't troll public boards for clients.
**A: and furthermore, the post is rather discriminatory in looking only for young lawyers who like a challenge. Old lawyers who do not like challenges may be offended.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Not to mention young lawyers who don't like challenges and old lawyers who do like challenges. And middle aged lawyers who are non-committal, challenge-wise.

HomeGuru

HG, does it have something to do with this?

vs. this?
**A: exactly and further, the OP expects a non attorney (law student) to take the case. It will be considered UPL or Unauthorized Practice of Law.
That is a no no in Utah or any other state.

pattytx

**A: exactly and further, the OP expects a non attorney (law student) to take the case. It will be considered UPL or Unauthorized Practice of Law.
That is a no no in Utah or any other state.
Ding, ding, ding, ding.

What do I win? :D

ecmst12

I think OP means if the attorney is not licensed in his state, he will provide accomodations while he gets the proper licenses. Which he does NOT need to be in that state to do anyway.

If the chances of winning are next to nothing, then why do you want to spend thousands on attorney and filing fees?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">