• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

invalid tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daveot

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York. If the color of the car is incorrect on the ticket is the ticket invalid

Ozark_Sophist

My parents have a "red rock pearl" Honda. It looks maroonish or perhaps red. How the heck is a cop supposed to keep the colors straight?

No, it does not invalidate the ticket.

CdwJava

My wife has a "peach" and also a "salmon" blouse (those of you that are married know better than to refer to these as "shirts") ... they look "pink" to me.

Ditto Ozark's reply - the wrong color by itself is not going to invalidate the ticket.

- Carl

efflandt

Some colors look different under different lighting conditions (even in daylight), and some people are color blind.

racer72

The error does not prevent you from presenting a valid defense to the citation. The ticket is valid.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">