• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Raw Sewerage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Curt

I live in Louisiana. I have a problem with raw sewerage,when it rains the manhole cover in my front yard (iron)flies up in the air and city sewerage flows all over my yard,under my house,in my dog pen and in my back yard.The city suprentendant of the water and sewerage admitted that the city is 100% at fault,sometimes my commodes wont flush,the sink won't drain,the super.said that this is their fault.NO ONE Will Listen.Thank You,Please advise. Signed "Stinking in Louisiana!!!!":eek:

Antigone*

I live in Louisiana. I have a problem with raw sewerage,when it rains the manhole cover in my front yard (iron)flies up in the air and city sewerage flows all over my yard,under my house,in my dog pen and in my back yard.The city suprentendant of the water and sewerage admitted that the city is 100% at fault,sometimes my commodes wont flush,the sink won't drain,the super.said that this is their fault.NO ONE Will Listen.Thank You,Please advise. Signed "Stinking in Louisiana!!!!":eek:

Sorry to hear about your stinky issues. :eek:

Roo

Call a local TV station and talk to their 'investigative' reporter or help line. Sometimes they can speed up the process of getting things fixed.

HomeGuru

**A: call for investigation by EPA, state dept. of health, Mayor's office**************You don't have to take that crap.

Just Blue

Your signature line is a violation of the TOS of this site. Remove it please.

Jessibalck
Junior Member Join Date: Apr 2009

Raw Sewerage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in Louisiana. I have a problem with raw sewerage,when it rains the
manhole cover in my front yard (iron)flies up in the air and city sewerage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">