• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expired license in Arkansas.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NoTelling

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Arkansas:

I am currently driving on an expired license. I am writing here to discover potential penalty/penalties resulting from Expired DL offense.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingRon

The Arkansas statute site is not answering me but it appears the first time you're likely to get a hefty fine.

It will also be considered to be a violation of your probation most likely which opens you up for penalties there.

JETX

Arkansas Code, Chapter 16 (Drivers License)

27-16-301. Penalty generally.
(a) It is a misdemeanor for any person to violate any of the provisions of this act unless the violation is by this act or other law of this state declared to be a felony.

(b) Unless another penalty is in this act or by the laws of this state provided, every person convicted of a misdemeanor for the violation of any provision of this act shall be punished by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars ($500) or by imprisonment of not more than ninety (90) days.

Subchapter 3 — Penalties

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">