• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrant help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rkmuhammad

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

Hello I have a situation in which I have completed my 3 year probation which ended lat august and a potential employer did a background check which brought back a warrant for this same case. I proceeded to contact my 1 time case manager who was my probation officer for the duration of this case and she said that it was done and it was odd that the employer would bring it back as having a warrant. I then called the warrant unit and gave them my photo id number and they ran it and it came back as clear with no warrants. 1 of the gentlemen I spoke to told me that maybe someone didnt remove something from CIC OR ICIC or something like that. I contacted my employer again and he said that there was no date on the warrant,so called my 1 time case manager again and she said it was in the ci whatever you call it for back in 08,but here is the thing I was still on probation at the time awaiting my probation to end extension after I was arrested for another matter which was eventually thrown out of court. My probation officer and I went to court and she told the judge about the case being thrown out and they basically ended my probation in the spot. I was never arrested in 08 for any matter what so ever Im 129% positive and now Im at a loss as to what to do because no one has any answers for me.

rkmuhammad

no idea

I have since went to handle the matter by turning myself in and found out that the charges are for simple assault ,harrasment,unlawful restraint/serious bodily injury,reckless endangering another person,false improsonment,criminal mischief. My arraignment is 4.22.2009. A cousin of the lady who filed these charges has contacted me and said that her cousin has since moved out of state(this incident happened over a year ago.) She told me that she told her cousin about me turning myself in and she dosent care anymore(most likely because her accusations were false) and that she will not attend any of the court dates,so what does this mean for me if and only if she no shows at the arraigment an so forth?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">