• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

traffic arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tarngirl

my fiance was arrested for driving without a license and no insurance the same day i was released from jail on a probation revocation sentence. We were no more then 10 minutes away from the jail when we were pulled over for a tail light being out. At the time the officers would not take the evidence i had showing i had insurance so they impounded my car. The next day i got my car out of impound with the same evidence showing the seargant that i had insurance. What i need to know is since i do have proof i have insurance on my car will the judge drop that charge or will my fiance still have to be sentenced for it, and what is normally the sentence for such arrests?

V

Virginian

My recommendation: pay the $12.95 to sign up for the Legal Services Plan and ask an atty this question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">