• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

obtaining info on dropped case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slysloth

Columbia,SC
I was arrested for an oustanding warrant the was supposedly dropped how do I go about getting the affidavit or disposition.
It was a two year old case that we ( the defendants named in the criminal case) thought was a dead issue. We had all given our statements to the investigative officer then and were told it was dropped by the city of columbia. fast forward two years and I get pulled for a rolling stop and get a warning but then am taken it and served this old warrant for simple assault with tennis balls:eek: which never even happened!!!! We talked to the original investigator in the case and he gave us the incident report and told us that the case was dropped. Yet here I am having to go to court tomorrow. How can I obtain the disposition :confused:I guess is what it is called stating that the case was dropped without getting the run around which they were giving me yesterday. And what happens if the original accuser shows up??

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">