• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Condo/ Dish Problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rjones43

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas My next door neighbor had a dish installed on his garage roof. The problem is they ran the cable across his & my roof and down the side of my garage to a Time Warner pod that then ran back to his house. What can I do to get him to run from his dish directly to his house. Right now I am looking at an ugly black naked cable down the side of my garage.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas My next door neighbor had a dish installed on his garage roof. The problem is they ran the cable across his & my roof and down the side of my garage to a Time Warner pod that then ran back to his house. What can I do to get him to run from his dish directly to his house. Right now I am looking at an ugly black naked cable down the side of my garage.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Have you tried speaking nicely to your neighbor about the eyesore?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">