• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assaulted by neighbor, now being fined!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blinelaxd27

Mass.

I have a two fold legal issue. I was recently assaulted by a man who lives in my condo. I verbally assaulted me unprovoked while I was in my car with my girlfriend and mother, he then threw a full large iced coffee inside of my car. After this I got out of my car and tackled the man and restrained him while I called the police. The police arrived and determined the man to be intoxicated and wrote a police report favorable to me, and asked if i wanted to press charges, I declined at the time. My HOA decided to fine me $1000 without looking at the police report. I tried to appeal but they decided that we are both at fault. I have had a history of seeming discrimination against me in this building and would like a consultation on filing a suit against the HOA as well as pressing charges on the gentleman. I have the police report and all documents pertaining. How do I find a lawyer? thanks guys!
Dima Kurin

Roo

You can find a lawyer in the phone book, ask friends, or contact the Massachusetts bar association.

http://www.massbar.org/

Many attorneys offer free or low cost initial consultations and can advise you on your options.

HomeGuru

Mass.

I have a two fold legal issue. I was recently assaulted by a man who lives in my condo. I verbally assaulted me unprovoked while I was in my car with my girlfriend and mother, he then threw a full large iced coffee inside of my car. After this I got out of my car and tackled the man and restrained him while I called the police. The police arrived and determined the man to be intoxicated and wrote a police report favorable to me, and asked if i wanted to press charges, I declined at the time. My HOA decided to fine me $1000 without looking at the police report. I tried to appeal but they decided that we are both at fault. I have had a history of seeming discrimination against me in this building and would like a consultation on filing a suit against the HOA as well as pressing charges on the gentleman. I have the police report and all documents pertaining. How do I find a lawyer? thanks guys!
Dima Kurin

**A: Find Attorneys & Lawyers - AttorneyPages.com Attorney Directory

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">