• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Privacy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maxshelby

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington

Every month we get minutes from meeting from the condo association and if questions that I need clarify I email the management company to clarify. The past two months I have had questions needed to be clarify. For example, last month I had ask the management company to mention to the apartments next to our condos to not solicit fliers on my condo since we have a no solication policy posted. When I got the minutes for the month, I notice my condo unit was listed in the meetings indicating what I brought up. I have brought this up to the management company in February regarding if it was really necessary to list condo unit numbers in the meeting and not just mention that a concern was brought up. I want to know if the management company is violating any laws by mentioning my condo unit regarding any issues I needed clarified and then list it in the meeting minutes?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington

Every month we get minutes from meeting from the condo association and if questions that I need clarify I email the management company to clarify. The past two months I have had questions needed to be clarify. For example, last month I had ask the management company to mention to the apartments next to our condos to not solicit fliers on my condo since we have a no solication policy posted. When I got the minutes for the month, I notice my condo unit was listed in the meetings indicating what I brought up. I have brought this up to the management company in February regarding if it was really necessary to list condo unit numbers in the meeting and not just mention that a concern was brought up. I want to know if the management company is violating any laws by mentioning my condo unit regarding any issues I needed clarified and then list it in the meeting minutes?
**A: no privacy laws were broken. If minutes that were non executive mentioned legal or personel issues, then you may have a privacy situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">