• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

POSS.OFALCHOHOL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NTROUBLE

poss of alcohol

CALIFORNIA: i got a ticket for possesion of alchohol as i was walking out of a liqure store i am only 16 and i do have a drivers licence and this is my first time in trouble i didnt have my car there at the time.what is the worst thing that can happen to me and what would i have to say in order to keep my licence please help court date is on march 16.i was not driving that night either thank you.

[Edited by ntrouble on 03-07-2001 at 12:53 AM]

J

jtomar

NTrouble...you need to talk to a lawyer...anybody you know or a friend of a friend. You are a minor so I do not think that they will be that hard on you(as long as you have not been in trouble before) When I was in traffic court, the judge asked kids who were accused of possession of alcohol if they would like a public defender. You should talk to a lawyer before. Good luck! It is very good that you were not driving that night.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">