• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no meth lab at all...now what do i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

catt beotch

Las Vegas,Nv.....I came home after work to find 6 cops in my apt. after hours in handcuffs and them totally wrecking my apt, threatning me to give them information on the whereabouts of meth labs which i have no knowledge of they arrest me and take my 2 kids (age 12 and 13)to child haven. after being booked in i find out im arrested for manufacturing meth, conspiracy, 2 counts of child endangerment. I go in front of the judge who releases me on an o.r. My next court date was set for 90 days later. Now there was never any kind of evidence taken in and the police report said i was home when they came to my door and i let them in they recognized items inside that meth labs used so they dispatched methlab detectives to the apt. it also says i had no food in my apt it was filthy and so on. I did have food they had opened everything up in my cupboards cuz they believed i had stashed stuff in cereal boxes etc. Never any evidence to back up any of this. Now my kids were released to my mom the next morning and i was told by child protective services that they would have to stay with my parents until i got a place to live being the cops had sealed my apt as a meth lab and i was evicted in 3 days while i was still in jail. When i go to my courtdate 90 days later the judge dismisses the case no charges ever filed. Now I am still being told by child protective services i can not have my kids that they will remain w/ my parents or go to a foster home. the child endangerment came from me having 2 kids that lived in this so called meth lab i had, but there was not any meth lab at all this was pure harrassment from the cops and no evidence whatsoever to back their story up. since the judge dismissed the case, closed it, shouldnt child protective services do the same?I've tried over and over to get somewhere with the caseworker who was assigned to it but she never returns my calls. My parents think if they just give me my kids back that they will go to jail so i need to find out what to do to get my kids back should i hire an attorney to get this matter closed completely or what else can i do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">