• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taken Advantage Of

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mrs. Campbell

i live in mississippi my husband and i helped out my bestfriend and her husband by letting them stay with us bill free until they got jobs they agreed to pay for half of everything once they got jobs but they never did we rent an apartment and they were never on the lease while they were here they broke some of our things and agreed to also pay us for them so we could replace them my former bestfriend had 3 paychecks which covered her car note, helping out her mom that lives in arkansas, and buying a cell phone for her husband when he got paid they came up with a list of stuff that they needed and only gave us 100 dollars that was the only money we recieved for the 2 months that they stayed with us we told them that it wasn't working out and they calmly agreed to leave that night we didn't even ask them to when we came back home with our son 40 minutes later they wanted to reach an agreement and we told them that we just wanted them to get their own place it got very ulgy and my husband got brusies from where the guy grabbed him they left and took the 100 dollars with them they ran up a 113 dollar phone bill and our other bills where higher as well we have a 4 month old son and can't afford to be out almost 700 dollars please help

HomeGuru

File an action against them in Small Claims. You should have called the cops at the time to file an assault and battery charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">