• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rescinded job offer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CJ Ryan

I attempted to contact my former employer about the false negative information she gave to my new employer. She admitted the mistake, but just shrugged her shoulders when I again repeated that I lost the job. I have been unsuccessful on finding any attorney who would be willing to talk to me because the money involved is not a great amount. The annual wage is 26,500 and outstanding benefits. The only recommendation is to give them three hours of fees to write a letter asking her to send me a letter. The issue is not of financial gain, but rather to make sure that she does not do this to me again, or for that matter anyone else. Any advice on where I can go or what I can do.
Thankyou!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">