• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pieper5

I was fired from a job 7 months ago and have subsequently secured new employment. However, It's been determined that certain individuals at my previous employer have and still are hurting my chances of success with my new job. Basically they're guilty of obstruction and I would like to file an Injunction against them. My question is what would be a fair attorney's fee for filing an Injunction ? The one I'm working with wants $4000 dollars up front to file the Injunction and I feel I'm being ripped off. They know I'm emotionally distressed by the whole situation and willing to do anything. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">