• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Three seperate arrests for same warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SAHA84770

My husband, Child and I moved to Utah From Colorado last
year, hoping to better our financial stability. My husband
myself,and another got into a altercation with the law.
As we (all three of us )were in the process of bailing out
the sherriff's office found a warrant out for my husband's
arrest. He went to court,was sentenced for his actions here
and waived extradition. The court however put the one hundred and eighty day holding period for extradition con-current with time he had to serve here. Colorado did not come and extradite him. So the ruling Judge released my husband. Two weeks ago the county sherriffs office came and arrested him. Again the Judge released him. Today he went to court again on the same warrant and was takin into custody once again. If he waived extradition and colorado didn't comply with the alloted time is this supposed to happen until they send someone to get him? This is the third time!!! Please send information regarding probation laws and extradition laws. Also I am just confused isn't this almost like Double Jeopardy?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">