• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work comp suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pslsal

illinois

i injured myself at work about 3 years ago. i was diagnosed with thoracic outlet syndrom by my physician and two that the work comp company referred me to. i was given trigger point injections and physical therapy to no avail. my physician suggested surgery since all other avenues had been exhausted. the work comp company denied me the surgery. at the time my insurance benefits were cut off from work and i had no health insurance. i had to suffer for a year and a half before i was able to obatin insurance and wait through the pre-exisiting waiting period. i finally got the surgery and they removed two of my ribs. there has been much improvement, but a large patch of skin on my arm is and will always be, without feeling. i still have pain, though not as bad. would i be entitled to a settlement? how much could i expect?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">