• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unsupervised visitation w/ my kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

flmomof3

my soon to be x is trying to get unsupervised visitaiton w/ our 3 kids. he has not seen them since 9/00 and in 11/00 he drove his motorcycle into my moving car w/the kids in the car w/ me. he was arrested on several charges (nothing finalized yet). there is a court date on 3/15 w/ the judge to hear his story of wanting the kids. i need help to prove him being unfit even before the split which occured when he severely beat me. an injunction is filed which he has violated 11 times since filed in 8/00. he has a good attorney (so i am told) & very intimidating. PLEASE HELP WITH SOME ADVICE!!

J

JasperT

You did file a Police report -- didn't you? Hospital records pictures????? Call the DA. Domestic Violence Hotline has a 1-800# give them a call they could probably help you think of things you haven't thought of other resources an such.
Not a lawyer just know through personal experience. I was really surprised to find out the resources they have heck even if you need an ear they will listen, give it a try.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">