• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrasment rights at home/with neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Dianna1094

Hello, My name is Dianna and I live in Connecticut. I live on the second floor of a Condo complex. My neighbor has continuesly have come up and yell at us for very minute things, such as walking our dog too close to the condo, mind you we have a very small dog and the snow has been very high, taller than the dog. He also has yelled at us for my sleeping, while very sick with the flu, and I didn't move my car to plow. The conso has very thin walls, because I can hear him talking on the phone complaining about me as if he were in the same room.I was diagnosed with a mental illness, and severe depression, which has left me unable to work while recieving treatment and medication.He seems to talk to other tenants in the complex about me, leaving a desturbing impression. Another neighbor has called us to apoligise the other night, because, while he was yelling, he mentioned her, and she told us what he had say was wrong and he has made life very difficult to live with all tenents who have lived here before us. This constant harrassment and critisism, has caused my depression to rise and increase in my medication, I fear what I do during the day and find myself scheduling things to do around him. He has me walking on pins and needles and it has begun to put a toll on my family, what are my rights? Please help, I don't know what to do??? Thank you for your time
Sincerly, Dianna Kelly

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">