• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraudulent prescriptions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

havfaith

i have been arrested for writing fraudulent prescriptions at two different drug stores, that is two counts of class c felonies could you what the minimum and maximum sentencing and fines might be and what i sould do? i had a clean record until now and have gone to rehab and go to group meetings. i live in arkansas. thank you.

F

Forbidden2002

I don't know about the laws where your from, but in California, I know some one who was arrested on three counts of felony charges for fraudentally obtaining a pain prescription drug. ( vicodin). She had never had any drug charges on her record, and she even failed to appear at her first court hearing. But when they finally caught her and she went to court, all she was sentenced to was drug court and classes, and after her classes it was wiped from her record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">