• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unfair discharge from job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cowgirl

i live in oregon. i was fired two days ago because one dr. i worked for decided he didn't like me personally. I was told it had nothing to do with my job performance. previously i was told what a good employee i was, given a new position and a dollor raise. i had felt tension with this dr and voiced my concern to my supervisor. not once was i told there was a problem. i was told everything wwas fine. i was never verbally waqrned, or written up for any misconduct or as having a bad attitude or being rude. I asked why i wasnt told there was a problem , and if i was such a valued employee why couldn't i be moved to a different dept. do i have any rights in this? thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">