• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thank you for all your help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

theyrkillnme2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

I had to stop by here one more time and say a HUGE thank you to all the senior members and everyone else that responded to my questions and posted other helpful information on this site. I have been doing my divorce myself and was so lost and had so many questions that you all helped with. Today I had my final hearing and it went as smoothly as can be expected. I had all the paperwork in order and had all the required forms filed (correctly might I add). The judge signed my decree and thanked me for being so organized. Lol. There is no doubt I could not have pulled it all together without everyones help. Again thank you so much. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">