• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SEEKING JUSTICE IN FLORIDA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JJUSINO

I was arrested in Florida for Trespassing and Obst. by Disguise.

There are 3sides to every story my side your side and the truth. I will just give you the truth to make it simple.
I was having a freind of mine fixing my brakes next to his house in a empty lott. Next thing i know a man in a red van pulls up several times just looking at my girlfriend and i we think nothing of it and cont. about our business next thing i know the police show up with the man who happens to be owner of the empty lott.The officer states he is the owner and he wants us off of his property. Then he asks me for my id i state "i do not need to provide id"nicely and respectfully i then said "if we are trespassing let us know and we will leave"then he says that i seem to know alot about trespassing and then told "yes i know my rights" then he asked me my name so i provided a fake name and birthdate and asked me my birthdate 5 times and 5 times i answered him correctly. he then advised me to put my hands on the car he wanted to search me thus violating my illegal search and seizure rights upon were he found my id with real info, he charged me with tespassing after warning(were was the warning = unlawful arrestt)and obst. by disguise(o.k. i lied but the way he found that out was illegal thus violating my rights under the fouth amendment) where is the justice!!!!

Do i have a case????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">