• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what should I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

violated

A while ago in the state of new jersey I was arrested for a crime that I did not commit. A week prior to my arrest another person was arrested for that crime. That person was identified by six people minutes after the crime was commited. The charges that they said I am guilty of is second degree aggravated assult. The arresting officer said that someone came forward a couple of days later after the incident and said that I was the culpret. Now I'm finding out that the charges against me have been dropped. Mind you I was hand-cuffed and taken to jail, finger printed, and later taken to a county jail awaiting bail. What if any is my recourse in this matter? Please Help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">