• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Police Questioning/Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

socal

Visiting Texas... Pull into Texas A&M University.... as I get out of vehicle... in student/faculty parking area... only sign posted... a University police car comes along and I say Hi... Police responds by saying Hi then asks me what I'm doing. I tell him I'm going to walk in the park and sit down... it is night.... and he says... and he says be careful.

Then I come back and he has another car full of Univeristy police and I walk to my car and he comes up and I thank him for waiting for me and I get in my car and he gets in his car... then I drive out of the parking lot as both police cars are following.... without their lights on... Then when I get to the public street and turn onto street they follow and turn the red lights on. I pull back into the parking area and they arest me. Charged me with resisting arrest.

Huh??????

Of course they search my car and me.... tow my car...etc. put in jail.... But they didn'f find anything and just charged me with Resisting Arrest. "Police Pride"? Pullezze.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">