• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police harassment/malicious prosecution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

borderaid

Police angry at neighbor for complaining to internal affiars on ticket... When my car is vandalized they claim that I was lying... don't believe that I had the car fixed... so after being arrested for Filing a False Report"... day of trail my attorney finally shows the da... they wouldn't dismiss earlier... the copies of letters sent to detective and his supervisor with certificates of mailing and the police refuse to testify and it is dismissed.

Woman was ill and when she was arrested and had to get attorney and etc.... she became seriously ill....

Now that charges have been dismissed can she sue Police or the city in Texas?

JETX

Sorry, but in reading your post, I am not able to figure out what happened. Your post starts with something about a neighbor complaining to IA about getting a ticket, then jumps to your car being vandalized, then jumps to not getting the car fixed, then jumps to being charged and eventually dismissed. And closes with 'some' women being ill when arrested and becoming seriously ill. Very confusing.

Please post some specific details so that we can try to help. Be concise, detailed and complete (only as much as needed to understand the facts of your situation).

Also, it would help if you provided some basis for who or why you think you could sue anyone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">