• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mary talley

my son's ex has disided not to let him she his son and has served him with a restraning order so he cann't see him till they go to court she said the he was violent with her her brother and mother and his son none of this is true we live in fla. what can we do there are no ploice reports or anything showing domestic violence just there word aginst his

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Courts need more than just "their word against yours" to make a decision. So...your best bet is to hire an attorney to handle this situation so your son gets visitation. Does your son want to apply for sole custody? perhaps he can by arguing this mom is slandering his name with untrue accusations.

http://www.attorneypages.com or call your state bar association.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">