• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brother abusing his powers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CHall

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama Our brother got an attorney and had our Mom to change her will, none of us know what's in it. He is living in her home free with all bills paid by my Mom. I've recently felt a need to investigate what's going on over there. I ask my Mom one day where is all her money going in order that my brother has been withdrawing so much from her bank and she said I'd like to know that myself. She is bedridden and her doctor and hospice has said she needs 24/7 care but my brother says he can handle everything...but he's not, my sister has to run over there when she can and change her dipar. I've discover that this brother of mine has started charging our Mom a weekly pay for himself. As him being the excutive of the will isn't it illegal? He's denying her the care she needs in order to profit for himself is the way we see it. WHY IS IT ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON IN A FAMILY THAT THINKS THEY NEED TO LIVE SCOTT FREE IN THE HOME OF A PARENT WITH A LARGE WILL???? DID THEY FORGET HOW TO GET THEIR A$$ OUT AND WORK??? WHAT LEGAL STEPS CAN WE TAKE WITH PROBATE TO GET HER A CAREGIVER ASAP AND HAVE HIS SORRY BUTT SENT TO GET A REAL JOB???

BlondiePB

WHAT LEGAL STEPS CAN WE TAKE WITH PROBATE TO GET HER A CAREGIVER ASAP AND HAVE HIS SORRY BUTT SENT TO GET A REAL JOB???
Petition for guardianship/conservatorship over mom.

BTW, typing in all caps is considered shouting and rude. It's also harder to read.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">