• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paperwork issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kingchuffalo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky

Local attorneys were out of my price range and legal aid said I made too much money to help (gotta love running in that middle ground), so my soon to be ex and I decided to attempt a divorce on our own. I got the papers from an website, can't recall it now, filled them all out and was eventually told that I was missing something. I visited a local attorney to figure out what was missing and, on his advice, turned in a further paper. Since then I've received a notice of deficiency and corrected all of the issues listed except one, the motion to resubmit, which I can't seem to find information on to save my life. Attorneys in the area have seemed like they don't want to get involved at this point, and I can't find any templates for the paper anywhere, so is there anyone out there that can offer up a template of what this paper should look like so I can finish this thing finally? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">