• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unknown neighbor harassing another,Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mindpeeden

I live on a small residential street in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most of the renters and homeowners are caucasion, like myself. Last fall a family bought a home two doors down from my apartment. They began receiving letters from someone in the area complaining about anything and everything they could. The most recent event produced the SPCA at their residence. They have two licensed, well kept, and fairly quiet dogs. The SPCA was told they were unregistered and that they had been in their yard to notice. The unknown harasser has left letter after letter saying that a petition to have them moved out of the neighborhood has been in circulation. I personally have never seen this, but the aggrivation and embarrassment the family has had to endour seems to be getting more extreme. The family is African American and I can't tell if it's racially motivated or not, but they seem to think it is.(They would know better than I) I'd like any advice as to what they can do whether we find the culprit or not. They have small children and that just makes it all the worse.

JETX

Until you can find out who might be doing this (and getting a LOT more facts), any answer that we give you is purely speculation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">