• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

name change

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thecore124

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? massachusetts

igot a divorce about two years ago and at the court proceedings my ex wife made a name change request to the court which was granted. Now I found out she is still using my name. is that illegal for her to continue that?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? massachusetts

igot a divorce about two years ago and at the court proceedings my ex wife made a name change request to the court which was granted. Now I found out she is still using my name. is that illegal for her to continue that?
Who cares? It's none of your business what name she uses.

Isis1

and it's HER name now. not yours. your name is stuck to you. HER name, is stuck to her when you GAVE it to her.

thecore124

WOW!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ANGRY AND USLESS, I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION. YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE TO LONG. GOOD BYE AND I WILL NOT BE RETURNING:confused::confused:

Isis1

WOW!! YOU PEOPLE ARE ANGRY AND USLESS, I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION. YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE TO LONG. GOOD BYE AND I WILL NOT BE RETURNING:confused::confused:
angry? how was any of that angry?? :eek: it's a legal fact. it's HER name.

hey look, your online button is STILL green. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">