• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pregnant and want Emacipation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brandix911

I live in Michigan. I'm 15 years old. I have been looking into emacipation but now on top of all of this I find out that I'm pregnant. What should I do? Does this give me more of a reason to file for emacipation? Do I have more of a chance now? Doesn't make much sense but I'm only curious and looking at different situtations that I could do. My boyfriend is also 19, can he get into any type of trouble for getting a minor pregnant?

Isis1

I live in Michigan. I'm 15 years old. I have been looking into emacipation but now on top of all of this I find out that I'm pregnant. What should I do? Does this give me more of a reason to file for emacipation? Do I have more of a chance now? Doesn't make much sense but I'm only curious and looking at different situtations that I could do. My boyfriend is also 19, can he get into any type of trouble for getting a minor pregnant?
yes he can get into trouble. and should.

are you working? do you rent your own place? are you covered with medical insurance? have you obtained your GED?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">