• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pa Divroce how can I speed things up if she is refusing to sign a 3301 c

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lamanch

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa
I filed a 3301 c in September of 08 when I thought both parties would agree to sign. However since then the defendant has refused to sign the papers.

Will my 3301 c automatically turn into a 3301 d or do I have to refile?

Also with a 3301d there is a 2 yr waiting period, will the clock be running from September when I filed originally or will the 2 yr period begin when I file a 3301 d?

What can I do short of hiring a lawyer and forcing her to sign to speed this process up? I have done everything on my end, I am just waiting for the defendants signature, I can even check this on line that did everything right on my end.

I can file an at fault divorce for adultery however that has a two year waiting period too along with having to prove she committed adultery.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">