• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alimony calculator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sourgrapes

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Does anyone know a link to a free alimony calculator?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Does anyone know a link to a free alimony calculator?
There is no such thing...alimony is decided on a case by case basis and there are no standard guidelines.

garrula lingua

SupportTax and DissoMaster are two software programs, used in CA courts, which calculate child and spousal support (they will also calc only child or only spousal).

CourtClerk

SupportTax and DissoMaster are two software programs, used in CA courts, which calculate child and spousal support (they will also calc only child or only spousal).
The Dissomaster online version that is released to the public does not calculate SS. Some counties no longer use SupportTax. Mine doesn't at all. I think at the last conference, only a handful are NOT exclusively using Dissomaster.

In any case, this was a short term marriage. The OP has already been told he isn't going to be paying SS for long and really, I think a lot of bench officers pull SS amounts out of their behinds.

SIN EATER

The Dissomaster online version that is released to the public does not calculate SS. Some counties no longer use SupportTax. Mine doesn't at all. I think at the last conference, only a handful are NOT exclusively using Dissomaster.

In any case, this was a short term marriage. The OP has already been told he isn't going to be paying SS for long and really, I think a lot of bench officers pull SS amounts out of their behinds.

I agree. I think that's where they keep their calculators - rectal calculations ... anal analysis. :):)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">