• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheating husband.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mick1234

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon.

So my step dad has cheated on my mom. There is no proof like pictures or anything like that. The only proof we have is that the lady he cheated on my mother with told my step sister and I. We finally told my mom about how he cheated on her. She said that she has suspected it, and that she believes he's done it more than once. They have been married for 7 years, no kids together. She wants to sue him and all the kids want to live with her. There wouldn't be any child support money since his daughter, my step sister is 19 years old and his other daughter that is 14 lives with her mother and only visits him on the weekends. We're not sure if my mother can sue him for cheating if there's no evidence because we aren't sure if the lady would ever confess to it because he has a lot of money and he can just pay her off to keep quite..What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon.

So my step dad has cheated on my mom. There is no proof like pictures or anything like that. The only proof we have is that the lady he cheated on my mother with told my step sister and I. We finally told my mom about how he cheated on her. She said that she has suspected it, and that she believes he's done it more than once. They have been married for 7 years, no kids together. She wants to sue him and all the kids want to live with her. There wouldn't be any child support money since his daughter, my step sister is 19 years old and his other daughter that is 14 lives with her mother and only visits him on the weekends. We're not sure if my mother can sue him for cheating if there's no evidence because we aren't sure if the lady would ever confess to it because he has a lot of money and he can just pay her off to keep quite..What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Best advice -- stay out of the divorce. Children do NOT get to choose. All the kids will NOT be living with her. Her children will live with her. But stepdad would PAY NO CHILD SUPPORT at all.

Other than that stay out of it. Send your mother here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">