• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being fired at home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

Oscar Soto

I live in California and I was recently fired from my job. My boss came over on March 2nd at 7:58am to my house to tell me that he was firing me. I asked why, and he replied that my work was not to standard. He showed me some pictures of my work, and i did not see any thing seriously wrong with my work. he also stated that the cable company did not want me in there system. But when i called the general manager he said that he stated to my boss he did not want anybody who was not wanting to do the work. I also asked if he had a problem with my work he replied that he just trusted the judgment of my boss. I've also had subsrcibers requesting me back to there homes because they liked the work that I've done at there homes so if my work was suffering like my boss stated why is it that i've had subribers requesting me back to do other work on there homes. i have always done what was expected of my in the two years that i've been employed by this comapany some times i would do a little more than expected for subsribers so that the cable company would have return business. what can i do because he really never gave me a good reason for letting me go. And was it legal for him to come to my house to fire me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">