• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired for hiring a workers comp. lawer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dolly

I worked for a company in North Dakota the Liet. Gov. chairs the Co. I work for. I am having a hard time getting any information or help in this state. At my hearing It was disclosed that I made threats toward the Co. When asked what those threats were they said I threatened to hire a lawyer. My employer also admitted he lied about the excuse he used to deny my claim. I won the case for Workers Compensation. I just recieved my last check One Year and Five Months Late. While working for this company I was denied any employment I applied for even though on two occasions I trained the man promoted. There is more much more I am quite sure these things are against the law but have been unable to do anything about it. I guess I'm too hot to handle. Is there anything except filing with the local labor board that I can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">