• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expense reimbursement programs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

harshrealm

i am employed by a company based in minnesota, but live and work at one of their locations in wisconsin. part of my job involves traveling quite a bit. the company does not supply vehicles or credit cards, all expenses are reimbursed only. this may be fine for the higher income salespeople in our company, but i have a very difficult time affording the travel costs as a service technician. i am forced to use my own vehicle and front all business expenses. this puts a lot of strain on my family's budget and i cannot afford to travel anymore. what legal rights would i have to inform my employer i can no longer afford to travel at my income level?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">