• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Odometer rolled back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

himystie

Texas- I bought my 92 Ford Ranger Feb. 2000. I am now attempting to sell it as I have been diagnosed with incurable. One of the people who looked at my truck called me back and told me that my odometer has been rolled back. I ordered a report on my truck which shows in "96 70thou miles. In "98 it had 47thou miles. When I bought it with 68thou a year ago. What are my legal options? I need to sell this for medical fees and don't feel right about not letting the next buyer know the truth. Is there anything I can do to dealership? I was told the title will show that Odometer is rolled back, should I ask dealer to see the title?

Thank you for any help

thalia

rolled back odometer

My boyfriend is also from texas. he purchased a 1997 tempo with only 50K miles on it. when he tried to renew his title, it showed that it had 170K miles! We are trying to figure out what to do. Please let me know if you come across any information.
Feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">